dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: lopsidedness of domaindir usage?

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:29:46 -0700

Lloyd Chambers wrote:
> javaee.jar is not required for AMX in Prelude; JSR 77 support has been
> removed for Prelude.
>
> The required jar for AMX is:
> amx-api-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Just tried with NetBeans with amx api from b24 ...I have 97 errors for
compilation.

For example:

    [javac]
/Users/ludo/acvs/glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples/DeployNotificationListener.java:14:
package com.sun.appserv.management.deploy does not exist
    [javac] import com.sun.appserv.management.deploy.DeploymentStatus;
    [javac]
/Users/ludo/acvs/glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples/Samples.java:70:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : class MonitoringDottedNames
    [javac] location: package com.sun.appserv.management.monitor
    [javac] import com.sun.appserv.management.monitor.MonitoringDottedNames;
    [javac] ^
    [javac]
/Users/ludo/acvs/glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples/Samples.java:78:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : class ConfigDottedNames
    [javac] location: package com.sun.appserv.management.config
    [javac] import com.sun.appserv.management.config.ConfigDottedNames;

    [javac] getDomainConfig().removeStandaloneServerConfig(
name );
    [javac] ^
    [javac]
/Users/ludo/acvs/glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples/Demo.java:151:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : method getStandaloneServerConfigMap()
    [javac] location: interface
com.sun.appserv.management.config.DomainConfig
    [javac] if (
getDomainConfig().getStandaloneServerConfigMap().get( instanceName ) !=
null )
    [javac] ^
    [javac]
/Users/ludo/acvs/glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples/Demo.java:157:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : method getNodeAgentConfigMap()
    [javac] location: interface
com.sun.appserv.management.config.DomainConfig
    [javac] if ( getDomainConfig().getNodeAgentConfigMap().get(
nodeAgentName )== null )
    [javac] ^
    [javac]
/Users/ludo/acvs/glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples/Demo.java:170:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : method getConfigConfigMap()
    [javac] location: interface
com.sun.appserv.management.config.DomainConfig
    [javac] ConfigConfig config =
getDomainConfig().getConfigConfigMap().get( configName );