dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Keep .properties file in resources dir instead of java dir

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:06:25 -0700

I started down that path when I moved a few of the LogStrings.properties
files but noticed that in the pom.xml the resources element was pointing
to the src/main/java directory. looking under that dir you may find
LocalStrings.properties files or other resource files. It seems that
different modules do things differently.

This doesn't answer why it's done the way it is but this is why I
continued with the current strategy.

Carla