dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: URGENT and ACTION: changes to logger code will affect you.

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:55:00 -0700

One issue I ran into was that I needed to import the package to the
bundle that wanted to use it. Exporting is not enough.

Jan,

Are you saying that if you put LogStrings.properties in the web-util
package it is not getting picked up? If not there then are you
importing it?

I will deploy an app and restart the server to see if the resource
bundles are not getting picked up. I had not tried that but really was
running the quicklook tests.

Carla