dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: URGENT and ACTION: changes to logger code will affect you.

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:02:29 -0700

We need a QL test that restarts the server between a deploy and run at least for
1 test :(.

Will it help to move the bundle to com.sun.enterprise.web? To import the package
explicitly?
Or move to some other package that web-util had been exported before?

Or will there be another logger request from a class that is not in
com.sun.enterprise.web sub-package?

thanks,
-marina