dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] maven-bundle-plugin configuration

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:26:29 +0530

Bill Shannon wrote:

> What's the impact of this on those of us managing our own use
> of maven-bundle-plugin? Are any changes required? Desired?
> For example, here's what I have in my pom.xml for JavaMail:

The change only affects artifacts that inherit from
org.glassfish:glassfish-parent:pom:10.0-SNAPSHOT. I will be very
surprised if any artifact outside of v3 workspace are affected. To be
specific, no change is required in JavaMail project.

Whether change is desired or not, yes, it is desirable to configure
frequently used plugins in a parent pom in a multi-module project. I
think JavaMail fits into this category. I shall send a separate email
with exact details.

Thanks,
Sahoo