dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [V3] Question about LogStrings.properties

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:03:25 -0700

Jan,

Unfortunately it's a problem for all the modules: in v2 all serious log messages
were owned by the appserv-commons, and they went together to the corresponding
area in v3 :(. To add to the complexity, in v3 some of our modules now have
sub-modules, and it's a question which one should own the messages...

May be we should switch to use JDK logger (and pass in the bundle name)?

thanks,
-marina