dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin GUI Question about Resource Adapter Modules

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:37:21 -0700

Hi Paul,

For GF v3 prelude, we are only providing support for web applications
deployment and listing, because we were told that this is the only
supported module for deployment. I don't see any one pager or
functional spec regarding Connector Modules in the wiki page:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs

It is a bug in our code to also display deployed rar under web app. We
will fix that since it should only display application with sniffer set
to 'web'.

There is no plan to support connector module for v3 prelude release in
the console, probably will have to wait till v3 final unless someone
write a plugin to the console and make that available through the update
center.

thanks
Anissa