dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: admingui java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/web/security/SSLSocketFactory

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:03:45 +0530

You should be knowing whether path was working earlier or not. If not,
can't you test with with an older version to figure out whether it's a
regression or not?

Thanks,
Sahoo

Anissa Lam wrote:

> Hi Sahoo,
> No, I haven't committed the change. I just thought that because i
> didn't specify this package, that is why the class is not
> accessible. This is inside the admingui war, I thought i need to
> specify all the bundle that i need to access.
> Why do you think this is a regression ? Can you elaborate ?
>
> thanks
> Anissa
>
> Sahoo wrote:
>> Anissa,
>>
>> I hope you have not made the proposed change yet. Before you make the
>> change, have you analysed if this is a *regression* or not? I do
>> think so. Pl. don't use HK2-Import-Bundles for fixing
>> NoClassdefFoundError.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sahoo
>>
>> Anissa Lam wrote:
>>> Hi Amy,
>>>
>>> We didn't specify the websecurity module as one of the
>>> HK2-Import-Bundles. It is an easy fix in the pom.xml, but i don't
>>> know if i can checkin change now.
>>> You can edit v3/admingui/war/pom.xml by adding this bundle.
>>>
>>> <HK2-Import-Bundles>org.glassfish.admingui.console-common,com.sun.enterprise.hk2,org.glassfish.admingui.console-plugin-service,
>>> org.glassfish.common.amx-api,
>>> org.glassfish.deployment.deployment-client,org.glassfish.registration.registration-api,org.glassfish.registration.registration-impl,
>>> org.glassfish.javax.servlet, javax.servlet.jsp,
>>> org.glassfish.jsftemplating, org.glassfish.admingui.dataprovider,