dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: admingui java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/web/security/SSLSocketFactory

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:50:11 -0700

Hi Sahoo,
No, I haven't committed the change. I just thought that because i
didn't specify this package, that is why the class is not accessible.
This is inside the admingui war, I thought i need to specify all the
bundle that i need to access.
Why do you think this is a regression ? Can you elaborate ?

thanks
Anissa

Sahoo wrote:
> Anissa,
>
> I hope you have not made the proposed change yet. Before you make the
> change, have you analysed if this is a *regression* or not? I do think
> so. Pl. don't use HK2-Import-Bundles for fixing NoClassdefFoundError.
>
> Thanks,
> Sahoo
>
> Anissa Lam wrote:
>> Hi Amy,
>>
>> We didn't specify the websecurity module as one of the
>> HK2-Import-Bundles. It is an easy fix in the pom.xml, but i don't
>> know if i can checkin change now.
>> You can edit v3/admingui/war/pom.xml by adding this bundle.
>>
>> <HK2-Import-Bundles>org.glassfish.admingui.console-common,com.sun.enterprise.hk2,org.glassfish.admingui.console-plugin-service,
>> org.glassfish.common.amx-api,
>> org.glassfish.deployment.deployment-client,org.glassfish.registration.registration-api,org.glassfish.registration.registration-impl,
>> org.glassfish.javax.servlet, javax.servlet.jsp,
>> org.glassfish.jsftemplating, org.glassfish.admingui.dataprovider,
>> com.sun.pkg.client,* org.glassfish.seurity.websecurity*
>> </HK2-Import-Bundles>*
>> *
>> and then do 'mvn install' at v3/admingui/war. You can then deploy
>> admingui/war/target/admingui.war
>>
>> thanks
>> Anissa.
>>
>> Amy Roh wrote:
>>> I have the latest workspace from this morning with clean build but
>>> cannot create http-listener using admingui
>>>
>>> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> com/sun/web/security/SSLSocketFactory
>>> at