dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: AW: Re: JavaEE Engine does not support XML Catalogs

From: Girish_Patil <gmpatil.nb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:54:22 -0700 (PDT)

khudalla wrote:

> Thanks for filing that issue! However, if at all it seems that this will
> be fixed in NB 6.5 earliest. Since this is serious problem for us going
> live with a project depending on this functionality, what do you thinnk
> our options are? Do we need to manually re-write the absolute URLs to
> local relative paths? Or do you think that the other solution lined out in
> my original posting still makes sense to persue?

Regarding your suggestion to Glassfish/Java EE Engine fix, I will let
someone else answer.

As work around for the Netbeans tooling issue you can directly modify the
WSDL's refer XSD's relatively
in .../conf/xml-resources/...

NB Web service related mailing list is
http://www.nabble.com/NetBeans---EntPack-f15870.html nbentpack@netbeans.org