dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: help needed:Is it possible to configure "Quality of Service" of web services in GlassFish Admin Console

From: 鄭穎駿 <jiun_at_hyweb.com.tw>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:44:27 +0800

Thank you for your reply.

I notice that NetBeans would generate WEB-INF\wsit-test.testService.xml
after wsit configuration.
And After deploy ap to GlassFish, there is a message "load
jndi:/server/testService/WEB-INF/wsit-test.testService.xml" in GlassFish
output.

Does that mean if there is a way to modify
/server/testService/WEB-INF/wsit-test.testService.xml and reload the ap,
we can configure QoS in GlassFish Admin Console?

Please give me more information, thank you.

Regards.