dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Repackaging of artifacts to add OSGi metadata

From: Kin-man Chung <Kin-Man.Chung_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:39:29 -0700

jasper-jsr199 was never a module in V3. I deposited jasper-199.jar in
maven repository because its binary could not be built when V2 was built
(it can only be built with JDK 6). But that's no longer necessary since
JSP is now separate from V3.

Perhaps you meant removing it from the maven repo? I don't have the
karma for that.

-Kin-man