dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] start-up error after updating and rebuilding hk2 and gf

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:58:29 -0700

Jan,
I could get the server up with mvn -U install. I figured that is how
hudson is building since it used mvn -U install for its configurations.
For invalid LOC try changing the value of MAVEN_OPTS to another value
and see if that helps.
Harsha has some fix for that from the felix guys so maybe he could also
help you.

Regards,
Bhakti