dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] start-up error after updating and rebuilding hk2 and gf

From: <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:47:59 -0700

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

> This is rather weird. I am not seeing it this time with latest sources.
>
> Have you guys tried mvn -U install?

Yes, Kedar. ;-)

I'm using it ALL THE TIME NOW, but it does not seem to work, at least
not for me and Bhakti.

Now I'm trying to build my updated hk2 ws and see if that gets me farther.
But that's non-trivial either: I have to download each required maven
artifact
manually for some reason, because when the build tries to download them,
it times out.
After manually downloading the maven artifacts and copying them to my
.m2/repository, the build fails with this error:

 message = invalid LOC header (bad signature)

so I keep doing "mvn -U install" when building my hk2 ws as well.

Jan