dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Rubber chicken winner for today is ...

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 05:20:49 -0700

I am quite uncomfortable with the public self-lashing process. I think
that at the very least we should have the number of commits of
individual developers, as the ration is important, breaking 0.1% of the
your commits is not bad at all, breaking 66% is clearly not so good.
Looks like a good plugin for hudson, anyone who has time to do it on his
free time can start playing.

jerome