dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help : Build Error with Freshly checked out V3

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:27:32 -0700

Hi Marina/Kin-Man ,

Since you can reproduce the build problem relating to dataprovider, can
you help test if the pom.xml that Ken sent out for review actually fixes
the issue. He attached that to the email sent to Sahoo earlier if you
want to see whats the difference.
I have also attached it here.
This is to replace v3/admingui/dataprovider/pom.xml that you
currently have.

Kin-Man, if you have previously commented out <dataprovider> in
admingui/pom.xml, you need to uncomment that to do the test.

thanks
Anissa