dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build has failed ...

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:23:10 -0700

I might have fell into the trap and now seeing the error:

[INFO] Compiling 135 source files to
/Users/arungupta/workspaces/glassfish/v3/admin/config-api/target/classes
Problem encountered during annotation processing;
see stacktrace below for more information.
java.lang.annotation.AnnotationTypeMismatchException: Incorrectly typed
data found for annotation element public abstract java.lang.Class
org.jvnet.hk2.config.Attribute.dataType() (Found data of type
java.lang.String)
         at
com.sun.tools.apt.mirror.declaration.AnnotationProxyMaker$ValueVisitor$1.generateException(AnnotationProxyMaker.java:241)

Is that what you are seeing as well ?

-Arun