dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Work around for current build failures

From: Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:46:20 +0100

Have a look at the maven invoker plugin.

You may have to unbind the bundle plugin from any phases and use the invoker
plugin to run the bundle plugin and then use buildhelper to attach the
artifact... it would be a hack until bundle is releasing file handles
correctly.

I suspect it would be quicker to fork bundle yourself