dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Heap Memory

From: Claudio Miranda <claudio_at_claudius.com.br>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:40:42 -0300

Can you please, run those commands after glassfish startup, and paste
the results here.

- jinfo PID
- jmap -heap PID

Where PID is the glassfish process id

= if solaris
prstat -s rss
/usr/sbin/prtconf | grep Memory

= if linux
free
top (then press shift M to sort by memory use)

Also, attach the domains/domain/domain.xml

Thanks

Claudio Miranda

--
 Claudio Miranda