dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Heap Memory

From: <sortiz_at_seneca-epso.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:12:36 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Bharath,

We know this parameters, in fact we setting this two parameters and
nothing. We think that we are setting in a mistaken place, because
anything happens. We change values with Sun Java System Application
Server.

We change Application Server > JVM Settings > JVM Options and then we add
two options: -Xms1024m and -Xmx1024m.

After that, we shutdown the application server but ... anything! the heap
memory is 64M.

what do you think?

Susana