dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Workaround for accessing Admin Console for V3 Prelude promoted build 16

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:25:22 -0500

Just to be clear in my last message, the build from the admingui level
reported building the dataprovider-4.2.jar and installing it to my local
repos before it reports the compilation errors. And the repository file
has a timestamp from the very recent admingui build.

Sorry if my earlier note was confusing.

- tim