dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Attn: Jeanfrancois] glassfish-api version has been changed from 10.0.3 to 10.0.400

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:04:55 +0530

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> I did not want to confuse folks about 3 and 100, maybe that was not
> such a good idea. Anyhow I don't think it matters terribly if we
> switch back to snapshots at some point.
> now there is a more important subject I would like to discuss : which
> version
For which artifact? glassfish-api or for all artifacts built as part of
v3. If you are asking for all artifacts, then this is what I was
thinking a few days back:
For all artifacts built out of v3, we would use 10.0.0 for prelude,
10.0.x for any patch/UR on top of prelude, 10.1.0 for release following
prelude, and 10.2.0 for the next next. Obviously, this won't work any
more, because we have already changed glassfish-api to use 10.0.1 :-( .

For all promoted builds and milestones, we can use qualifier.

Thanks,
Sahoo