dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 QL is failing

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:11:15 -0700

Something is definitely wrong with my environment - even the web.zip downloaded
from the location that QL on hudson uses, causes the same 404 error on
deploy/undeploy. There is no other java process running and I killed all the
browsers.

Changing jdk version to 1.5.0_16 didn't help either.

What can I try next?

thanks,
-marina