dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failures

From: Kin-man Chung <Kin-Man.Chung_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:31:17 -0700

The classpath for javac is passed by web container to Jasper, and it
contains javax.javaee-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, which does not contain the
necessary servlet and jsp API's. Hence the error. (Not sure why it
work for JDK 5).

Not sure if this a prbolem with javax.javaee-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, or with
the way this calcuated in the container.

-Kin-man