dev@glassfish.java.net

[V3] Update on: UserTransaction with 1 non-XA JDBC resource

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:35:55 -0800

Thanks to Mahesh, UserTransaction can be now injected as an @Resource or looked
up using the correct name "java:comp/UserTransaction".

If you still see NoTransaction value in the ra.xml files, please refresh your
.m2/repository/org/glassfish/connectors/jdbc-ra

The limitation of a single non-XA resource will most probably stay for the TP2
build.

Please note that this a light-weight jta impl that does not depend on the
com.sun.jts or CORBA packages.

Regards,
-marina