dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: who is trying to register 'com.sun.appserv' MBeans?

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:31:29 -0700

A few thoughts:

- many of the Tomcat MBeans are not and were not supported in AMX (eg
the valve-related ones)
- it's OK to delegate to another MBean, even in V3
- changing the domain name from com.sun.appserv to "tomcat" for tomcat
MBeans would make the distinction clear, and prevent inppropriate
usage from V3

Lloyd