dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 redeploy does not work

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:41:28 -0700

I thought that the plan of record is till we find the correct default value
for --force, it remains true. This was after ccc meeting yesterday.

Thus, asadmin deploy foo.war [foodir] followed by asadmin deploy foo.war
[foodir] should result in redeployment of the underlying application/module.

This means, we should not use "redeploy" command just yet, as "deploy
over deploy" is supposed to achieve the same effect.

I am not convinced we ought to have a "redeploy" command.

Jerome, Bill, please help clarify doubts here.

- Kedar