dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 redeploy does not work

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:49:25 -0700

This is good news. I am happy that this useful command is getting a
second chance.... for users sake.

The v3 plugin code could be changed to work with just about anything.
It isn't pleasant, but it is do-able.

Forcing users to go back to a poorer interface, after a better one has
been identified and implemented, is.... more than unpleasant.

vbk