dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Feature requests for production level usage of GF V3 (gem)

From: Pramod Gopinath <Pramod.Gopinath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:22:07 -0800

Hi Changshin Lee
  Could you try out the new gem that is now hosted at RubForge.
I have just pushed out a new gem v0.1.1 that shoud take care of issues
1, 2. There are few more points that you had listed. Am working down the
list to resolve them and get the gem into a better shape.

Would be a great help if you could try out the gem and also demo it at
the Java Conference in Korea to get more developers interested about it.

Thanks a lot for all your help and patience.
Pramod Gopinath