dev@glassfish.java.net

Fwd: Feature requests for production level usage of GF V3 (gem)

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:25:06 -0800

Pramod

we need to plan on making this work, can you see what's missing today
and come up with a plan :
        - what's missing and who owns that piece (I will help you on the
latter)
        - timeframe for resolution

we may not be able to do #5 soon but I will like to get the other ones
nailed.

thanks, jerome

Begin forwarded message: