dev@glassfish.java.net

WORKSPACE CLOSED : Beta SCF

From: Prasad Subramanian <Prasad.Subramanian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:52:45 +0530

The workspace is ( has been ) closed for all checkins till we have a
promotion for the beta SCF . *Please do not checkin* any code, till you
get an explicit e-mail stating that the workspace is open.This applies
for both sailfin and glassfish ( SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH) workspaces.

If there is a checkin that needs to happen to fix an issue with the
build, please let me and Harpreet know. We will need to take a call on
that.

However note that checkins to sailfin/sailfin-tests module are allowed.

Thanks
Prasad