dev@glassfish.java.net

Yet another article: moving to Seam

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:55:28 +0100

Hi all,

Today I finished another article about Maven, Netbeans and GlassFish. This time
I explain how to setup Seam, both from a Maven perspective and a Netbeans
perspective. I hope this article will also be useful to people who want to use
Seam but not Maven. You can find the article at

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=2613

I hope you enjoy reading the article. It looks like this is the final article
about Maven for now. I am considering creating Maven archetypes but this will be
a long term operation. Should I have any results I'll let you know.

Thanks, Wouter van Reeven

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"