dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: maven2 directory layout questions

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:22:47 -0600

I'm simply telling you what is described in the maven-javadoc-plugin
documentation:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/javadoc-resources.html

While it is true that package.html "works" if you leave it in
src/main/java, this is not true of overview.html, and the original
question was asking about both files. So the easiest response is
"you'll need to read the docs to know where Maven likes the files to
go".

If you don't like Maven's conventions, you're welcome to take it up
with the proper people. Don't shoot the messenger.

Wayne