dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jetty and Glassfish v3

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:46:49 -0700

Hi Jan

Sorry for the delay, getting our scm on subversion took a lot longer
than expected.
I would like to schedule a conf-call next week with Amy Roh and Jan
Luehe to talk about this. We can do sometimes tuesday-wed-thurs, would
one of these days work for you ?

anyone else is welcome to attend, I will send conf call coordinates
once Jan answer.

Thanks, jerome