dev@glassfish.java.net

Brown Bag Series for building GlassFish V3

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:20:24 -0700

As GlassFish V3 will be switched from cvs to svn as the scm system,   we will have a brown bag  to cover svn usage to get everyone familiar with svn.   Reasons for the SCM switching can be found in source code management wiki page.

We have planned a series of brown bags related to building GlassFish V3.   More information can be found in V3BrownBags wiki page.
This is open to public and the audio presentation will be recorded for anyone who can't make it.

Topic:     svn