dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jetty and Glassfish v3

From: jan_bartel <janb_at_mortbay.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jerome,

Now it is my turn to apologize for being so behind in reading my email!

I'm happy to participate in a conference call. I am in Sydney Australia,
which is current at GMT+11hrs.
So assuming you are in California, a time between 3pm and 4pm PDT works out
well for me.

I am available this week on Thursday after 3pm PDT, or next week from
Monday-Thursday at the same time.

thanks for organizing this,
regards
Jan