dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Releasing the glassfish gem, or at least open-sourcing it enough for others

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:41:54 -0700

So Kohsuke is fixing the last issue with pushing the gem out on our
repo and being able to build it yourself. So worse case, people would
have to download the gem from the web and install manually. this is
not as nice as putting it on a gem repo but would that work for the
time being ?

I think we can get this done tomorrow.

jerome