dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Releasing the glassfish gem, or at least open-sourcing it enough for others

From: Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 20:39:28 -0500

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> as I said, once we resolve all remaining Hg glitches, yes.

If we're serious about this and other Ruby gems, I agree that setting up
a repository on dev.java.net would be a pretty good way to go, possibly
with a push to the RubyForge repository.

If I could lay down a drop-dead date for having something public, I'd
probably say by middle of next week...we have RailsConf the following
week and I'd like to get a chance to work out any remaining bugs in the
GlassFish gem. To miss RailsConf would be a big opportunity gone, but to
release something super buggy might be even worse.

- Charlie