dev@glassfish.java.net

Update on GlassFish V2/9.1 FCS build

From: Sridatta Viswanath <Sridatta.Viswanath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:11:25 -0700

All,

We uncovered a stopper issue in High Availability (HA) area and we
decided to fix it and re-spin the FCS candidate build. The fix has
already been integrated. FCS - Release Candidate 8 (RC8) is planned to
be promoted tomorrow morning.

We are still working towards Sept 17th FCS release date.

thanks and have a good weekend,
-Sridatta & Dhiru