dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Default Table name for Table Generator

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:37:57 +0200

Gordon Yorke schrieb:
> The default table name is SEQUENCE and this table will be shared by all entities that do not have a generator defined.
> --Gordon

Sorry I did not ask precisely enough. I have set up the SEQUENCE table
already -- otherwise (strategy=TABLE,generator="foo") wouldn't work,
obviously. What I wanted to ask was not the default table name, but the
default GENERATOR name. So if I do not specify generator="foo", what is
the default generator's name?

Thanks
Markus

--