dev@glassfish.java.net

asadmin unistall-addon does not work

From: Manveen Kaur <Manveen.Kaur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:08:05 -0700

Hi,

I am unable to undeploy my module using "asadmin uninstall-addon module"
on windows.
I don't see an error message but then nothaing happens. The jars remain
in the addons directory.
Is this a known issue?

As a workaround I have to
To disable or unconfigure or enable or configure the module configurator,
edit SDK/domains/domain1/config/domain-registry file and restart the domain.

  i) To unconfigure Module addon from SDK, then set
module_configurator_${version}.configured=false in domain-registry file.
module_configurator_${version}.configured=false
module_configurator_${version}.enabled=true

Restart appserver. This will call unconfigure.

 ii) To configure back (after unconfiguration), set
module_configurator_${version}.configured=true in domain-registry file.
module_configurator_${version}.configured=true
module_configurator_${version}.enabled=true

Now when you restart, it will redeploy.

Am I missing something here or is this a known problem. If it is, has
this been documented anywhere? Or shall I file a bug against this?

thanks,
Manveen