dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin unistall-addon does not work

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:12:36 -0700

Manveen,

The command uninstall-addon is expected to uninstall the plugin and for
unconfiguring, the procedure you described should work.

The uninstall-addon command will cause the method uninstall() to be
invoked and the implementation is usually expected to do the inverse of
install.

I'll be in office on Monday and we can discuss in detail if you have
more questions.

thanks
sreeni