dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java.net Upgrade Complete:GlassFish and related sites up

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:16:49 -0700

Jamey,
Any update from java.net / Collabnet?
I still see the same issue, all builds are tinderbox are failing,
initially it goes through but fails later on while checking out all the
glassfish modules.

 [cvs] cvs checkout: Invalid reply from auth server (dpatil) looking for
(/cvs/glassfish/management-api)
    [cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: received broken pipe signal
    [cvs] cvs checkout: Invalid reply from auth server (dpatil) looking
for (DONE)

thanks
Dinesh