dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java.net Upgrade Complete:GlassFish and related sites up

From: Terena Chinn-Fujii <Terena.Chinnfujii_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:01:30 -0700

Hi Shreedhar,

The RE nightly builds (for the Trunk and Beta 2 branch) are showing the
following error during checkout:

 [cvs] cvs checkout: Invalid reply from auth server (userid) looking for
(/cvs/glassfish/admin-cli)
 [cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: received broken pipe signal
 [cvs] cvs checkout: Invalid reply from auth server (userid) looking for
(DONE)

I'm showing this for all platforms that I build on: Solaris Sparc,
Solaris X86, Windows,
Mac OS X and Linux.

Thanks,
Terena