dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java.net Upgrade Complete:GlassFish and related sites up

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:43:20 -0600

I've been forwarding the CVS issues (from you, Terena, Kedard, and
Bobby) to the CollabNet people throughout the day. Unfortunately, they
haven't given us an update in response yet.

So I just spoke to Gary Thompson, Sun's liason with CollabNet. He's
going to escalate the issue further. I also asked him to request that
this alias be included on any updates, since we unfortunately seem to be
one of the projects seeing the most issues.

--Jamey