dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: cannot start domain for cluster profile

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:33:24 -0700

Siva/Ramesh,

I agree with Tim that a unit test must be put in place so that it
doesn't happen again.

Also, there should be a unit test in place for the long startup delay
problem that occurred recently.

I recall that there have been past network-related issues. All such
things deserve unit tests to avoid regressions, and MQ integrations
should pass both requirements before being submitted.

Lloyd