dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF startup failure

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:29:20 -0800

Bobby,

The only relevant step is starting the domain. It's very clear from
the exception that the AtStartup task is not running. So something is
wrong with your build.

This is what I do when I have such mysterious problems (my build is
in /gf/build and I built into /gf/run):

cd /gf/build/glassfish/bootstrap
maven clean
maven clobber