dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: wrong password with 'start-domain'

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:15:56 -0800

I will be guessing here...

It is likely that --passwordfile option is being ignored... there must
be .asadminpass file in the install user's home dir
How did you create the domain? manually or through build scripts like
through a maven target - configure-runtime (it saves and fetches
password from $user.home/.asadminpass if i remember correctly ) ?

Simple way to verify move the $user.home/.asadminpass to
$user.home/.asadminpass.bkup
And try what you have tried below...it should croak..

Nandini