dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wanted: Improving the Maven story for GlassFish...

From: Wonseok Kim <guruwons_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:31:31 +0900

In addition to API binaries, I think API source archives would be useful.
I know persistence-api source archive and some others are already put in the
repository, but if later other API binaries be put in, their sources would
be useful too.

Frankly I want to get the aggregated source archive of javaee.jar when I
develop Java EE applications.
It would be very useful for deveropers and tools. Is there any way to get it
now?

- Wonseok