dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wanted: Improving the Maven story for GlassFish...

From: Jongjin Choi <jongjin.choe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:30:10 +0900

Not in Java EE area, what about JAXP 1.3 api and impl for maven repositoy.

I know that the saaj impl directly uses SUN's JAXP impl class like
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.* stuffs.
If some project uses saaj impl over non-SUN JDK, it will need SUN's
jaxp-impl anyway.

I recommended this way to celtix project, please take a look at
http://www.objectweb.org/wws/arc/celtix-dev/2006-05/msg00239.html

Thanks.

/Jongjin